Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 58 mx leader frame in molteni orange in great shape. Currently has an easton ec 90 fork on it w/king headset, campy record braze on FD, italian bb still inside. Still have the steel fork as well. Looking to sell - can anyone give me a pricepoint I should expect for this? thanks for your help

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Post your message on the Merckx forum here as well. You are more likely to get some responses there.

Also, do a search on eBay for completed sales for MX Leaders. That is probably the best way to get a reasonable estimate of current prices.

Offhand, I would say that you should be able to get at least $1,000 for your Merckx if including both forks, headset and BB -- assuming it in in great shape as you describe. Good photos are a must if you want to get top dollar, as well as the original fork. Price also could depend on how short the fork is cut; a short steer tube will rule out some potential buyers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.