Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My 2011 Supersix 105 arrived today! (PICS)

Sorry no pics yet. I ordered the bike 3 weeks ago from my LBS here in Boca Raton FL who just called to inform me that they recieved the bike today and just finished assembling it. I will be picking it up late tomorrow afternoon and promise to post pictures for those who are interested.

BTW specs are 54cm in matte black / exposed carbon.

: )

Let me know if you would like any specific shots

-james

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im quite embarrassed to mention...... This is my first road bike.... So I will update everybody along the way. I am awaiting a pair of sidi ergo 2's and have yet to buy pedals, helmet, spandex and a computer.. But I do promise pic's by tomorrow night.

·
Naso Unicornis
875 Posts
Depressed beyond belief. I'm going to go hang myself now. My sad story has been retold too many times. I won't elaborate.

However, do enjoy that beast of a new bike and let us know how it rides! :thumbsup:

CHL

P.S. Pictures pictures.

·
Registered
167 Posts
cool first one...of course it's vapor till you post pics:thumbsup:

·
Dreamer
147 Posts
Congrats on getting the new bike! I ordered my 2011 three weeks ago and I'm sure with my luck it won't show up until well into October. :mad:

·
Dreamer
147 Posts
shutupkid said:
Excellent! Now I'm really jealous...and a little peaved. Just got this email from my LBS...

"latest is that your bike should ship Mid October." :mad:

I guess I should have ordered if from your bike shop! :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
J T said:
Excellent! Now I'm really jealous...and a little peaved. Just got this email from my LBS...

I was told the day after placing the order that Cannondale gave the shop an expected dilevery date of late september to late october.. SO I would bet that your days away from a phone call / follow up email that your bike is ready to be picked up.

·
Naso Unicornis
875 Posts
J T said:

Hi JT:

Did you order the Super Six regular or HM?

Thanks,

CHL

·
Sucker for carbon
266 Posts
Good looking bike! I find it funny that you had yours ordered and delivered before Cannondale could even officially release the US catalog! :p

·
fu
2,424 Posts
*even more jealous after seeing the pics*
Beautiful bike! I love the clean look of the 5700 shifters. I'm wondering if the new RS10 wheels are any better than the old ones ...or if they simply just got new decals. In any case, ENJOY the ride!!! It'll be hard not to.

·
Registered
506 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
i think i just found the bike im ordering............I was gonna order a CAAD 10....but seems with the price of the SS you get a better bike for about the same price

1 - 20 of 32 Posts