FSA chainring
EE Brakes
Campagnolo Hyperon Ultra Two Clincher
Garmin Edge 500

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So far, no problems with my campy setup. Had a little stem problem, but that has been taken care off. As for weight this is a size M and with blade Ti pedals can out to be 14.5lbs or 6.6kg.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, a little update on my 695SR
I found my Zero Gravity Red brakes in storage and decided to change the EE Brake (will be installed on my ORCA GOLD). Every time I look at the brake setup on this bike it just does not fit right. Hope the ZG will look better.
Hope to get everything done this week.

Will post update once its done.

Here is the ZG brake that I used on my Wileir Imperiale that is now my trainer bike.

·
Registered
191 Posts
WOW!! Gorgeous!! How's the ride? How do you find the ride of the SR version? I rode a standard and found it similar in stiffness/ride quality to a 595 Ultra. The front end is much stiffer. I'm a clyde but can't imagine needing an SR. How big are you and what size frame are you riding?

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well, This is a size 53 (medium) since I am 5'10". I like this frame alot it gives a lot of controll especially comming downhills. As for the wheels, just got them, have not had a chance to ride it yet, hope no rain this weekend.
Before the Corima I was using Hyperon Ultra 2 Clincher on this bike, I love the way it climbled with that set up.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts