Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
That's really sharp--where did you find one in such good shape, that bike has not been made in years--I have owned a few of those, it is a great handling bike with no real problem areas that I noticed. Yours has the improved derailer hanger that doesn't crack the dropout and the little pulley for the front derailer cable.

·
Kant phuckin sphell
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
9 speed, got the frame, fork, headset, stem and headset on ebay for around $230.
I wanted to get good parts because I was not sure about how the frame is going to fit.
After this season of racing I will decide on what size I want. I think all this stuff will go nicely on my IF Planet X. :) But, I might keep this frame until I wear it out.

·
Registered
635 Posts
very nice ride. If you ever want to get rid of those "old" Atac pedals let me know. I'm on a mission to collect as many of the older style Times, they just work better for me than the new style. (i know josh, eggs are the best, bla bla bla.. just kidding) :)

DP

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.