Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I like it much. Hooray for new mouses.....

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
OOOOOO does it have a cord?

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mickey-mac said:
It doesn't take much to make you happy, does it? ;)
Hey, it's been a rough couple of weeks OK? Humor me.....

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
snapdragen said:
looks pretty sleek for a mouse....but can it make you a lemon drop......

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope, this baby is wireless. Tres cool. Alas, it cannot make a lemon drop ;)

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
What's the lower most button or sensor for? Much fancier than my old Gateway mouse. He's tired and ready to be retired.

·
I'm not like anyone else
1,796 Posts
snapdragen said:
I'm simple too.

I converted to laptop a couple months ago when I took on a roomie. Sweet puter but soooo different. Fast, lots of memory which is something I don't have and a nice screen.

I got puter litereate on an IBM PC. 4.77 megahertz processor, 10 megabite HD that took 5 minutes to boot DOS 1.01. Monochrome! Querty is Kool. I got a new desktop last fall which has all the kool stuff, flat panel monitor and still has a regular ole querty keyboard. Numlock and all! The notebook is a new animal. Same principal but for newbies. I discovered that I hate a touchpad. It's not natural. So, I got a MS Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 4000 and it's almost like home. (Except for the keyboard.) Even has a magnifying feature which eliminates long arm/PB malfunction of the eyes.

Now... when roomie is gone, (no offence roomie) I get back my ole stuff (not the old IBM) and I got a nifty new mouse for the desktop too. I can toss the notebook in the truck with the new mouse, avoid the touchpad, and really convince my subs they f-ed up. It fits in the palm of my hand, makes things bigger, and I ain't gotta be attached by the cord and can stretch out and relax while I'm putin.

Huray for new mice!

Yessss!

Freedom!

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ridgetop said:
What's the lower most button or sensor for? Much fancier than my old Gateway mouse. He's tired and ready to be retired.
The button in the lower middle is actually a battery indicator. It lights up when the batteries are low. Next are two smaller buttons that I've set up as Forward and Back buttons. Now I don't have to drag the pointer all the way to the top of the web page to go back or foreward. :) Then the regular left and right mouse buttons. The wheel is set to scroll up or down, or if you push it sideways, it will scroll left or right. Total lazy-girl's mouse.

·
Soon to be banned
14,475 Posts
snapdragen said:
Oooo, first it's DSL and now a new mouse... Welcome to the real internets! :p

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
spyderman said:
Oooo, first it's DSL and now a new mouse... Welcome to the real internets! :p
I feels so modern!

·
Beetpull DeLite
12,748 Posts
snapdragen said:
The button in the lower middle is actually a battery indicator. It lights up when the batteries are low. Next are two smaller buttons that I've set up as Forward and Back buttons. Now I don't have to drag the pointer all the way to the top of the web page to go back or foreward. :) Then the regular left and right mouse buttons. The wheel is set to scroll up or down, or if you push it sideways, it will scroll left or right. Total lazy-girl's mouse.
Neato! I always program the scroll button on my Microsoft mice to double click...I love that.

everydaybike, you have to give touchpads time...they become more natural after a while. You'd better learn it eventually, because you can't pull out a mouse and use it everywhere!

·
Registered
9,079 Posts
snapdragen said:
The button in the lower middle is actually a battery indicator.
I have one similar at home. Really nice unless I forget to put it in the charger when I'm done. Then it keeps telling me my mouse battery is low. It is nice and the range is pretty good. Only thing better is the wireless keyboard. Have fun KJ

1 - 13 of 13 Posts