Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Bike Ninja
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been wanting a motobecane jersey but the colors have been less than intriguing honestly. I have changed the colors to something that might appeal to more people. Would like some feedback on it. Colors are inspired by the new Le Champion Inferno model:

Then an Orange/Black Jersey inspired by my new super strada:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
WOW
I like that Infeno Jersey; thanks! I will ask clothing maker to do that if they can

More Jerseys on the way; in fact they are past due
I hope they will come in soon

Jerseys sold out much quicker than I thought
We ordered what I thought would be a year supply; they lasted a few weeks!

·
Bike Ninja
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bikesdirect said:
WOW
I like that Infeno Jersey; thanks! I will ask clothing maker to do that if they can

More Jerseys on the way; in fact they are past due
I hope they will come in soon

Jerseys sold out much quicker than I thought
We ordered what I thought would be a year supply; they lasted a few weeks!
Awesome. Hope the clothing maker can pull it off.

·
Registered
61 Posts
SilentAssassin said:
I've been wanting a motobecane jersey but the colors have been less than intriguing honestly. I have changed the colors to something that might appeal to more people. Would like some feedback on it. Colors are inspired by the new Le Champion Inferno model:

Then an Orange/Black Jersey inspired by my new super strada:

I really like the black. I'm wondering how it would look with a silvery background for those of us with the Ti LeChampions?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'll take an Inferno!

Though, I don't what size. I am 6', 185-190 lbs and wear a Lg t-shirt. What size do order, XL?

·
Bike Ninja
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If BD produces an inferno color that would be good enough for me. I think that is the best color any way. Would definitely be a good looking jersey.

·
Registered
171 Posts
As an Official BD Shill ...

And owner of two Motobecanes, I think Bikesdirect should pay me to wear one! (I really like those jerseys.)

·
Registered
28 Posts
love the orange one. I have a sprint and it looks identical to the super strada. I think one's shimano and the other is sram right?? where can you get a motobecane jersey??

·
prosciutto corsa
364 Posts
going for broke said:
I think one's shimano and the other is sram right??
...the Sprint also has carbon seatstays. There is a Grand Sprint model with the Apex group.

Jerseys are limited by size, but the word is BD will re-up soon.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts