Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The opening chit chat and noise that happens for about a minute at the intro to Pink Floyd's "The Wall".

Did they hide especially dog-annoying sounds in there?

He runs around barking and howling every single time it comes on the radio. No other song does it.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,922 Posts
Every time my phone rings and I answer it, my dog runs to the door when I hang up. I know it is a left over from when my daughter used to call for a ride home from school or practice or something and Lace used to ride with me in the back of the truck. My daughter is 26, married and in Detroit, she hasn't called for a ride in 10 year!
I think every time Lace goes outside and realizes I don't have the truck anymore either she cries a little.

·
Proud luddite
7,235 Posts
Sounds like your dog is having flashbacks of bad acid trips that happened when he used to listen to Pink Floyd. Bummer.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,922 Posts
Sounds like your dog is having flashbacks of bad acid trips that happened when he used to listen to Pink Floyd. Bummer.
pretty Paisley horsies....

·
Cycling Addict
5,178 Posts
There is a baby crying sound somewhere on that record that sounds like a tomcat looking for love. Perhaps that is what your dog is hearing?

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There is a baby crying sound somewhere on that record that sounds like a tomcat looking for love. Perhaps that is what your dog is hearing?
I'd buy that over the "acid flashback" theory. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts