Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics I wanted to share with everyone. It's taken me 20 years, but I finally have my true dream bike, 100% Campy Super Record 11-speed completed as I wanted.

In addition, I have a dream scenario as a father. I bought my son his very first road bike - a Pinarello FP2. I could not have any more pleasure than riding my Campy 11-speed Prince, with my little "Prince", on his FP2. Not to mention, he could not be more appreciative and grateful for the bike. We are putting Chorus on his bike in the next few weeks.

We will be a CAMPY family for life!

Enjoy

·
Registered
83 Posts
beautiful bikes!!! I love those Boras!!! Not to put a damper on things, but won't your son grow out of that frame pretty fast? A lot of money to spend on something he might not be able to use for a long time? You are a very generous dad!!!!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Agreed...

Yes, it's a lot to spend on a bike for my son. We will end up giving the bike to my wife when he grows out of it. It fits her perfectly as well.

·
Roadcyclist
412 Posts
iridepinarello said:
Yes, it's a lot to spend on a bike for my son. We will end up giving the bike to my wife when he grows out of it. It fits her perfectly as well.
congrats!

nice bike, both of it..
ride safe always.

cheers

·
Registered
913 Posts
WOAH!!! Sheer beauty

As a footnote, I saw the closeup of the Boras, but the other shot shows DTSwiss 1450 Mon Chesserals. Are you riding both wheels? Just curious....
The DTs are an amazing wheel, I have a handbuilt set of DTs & love 'em.

Enjoy all the attention your about to get on the road!!! (from the cyclist as well as people who know nothing about bikes) Congrats!!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jpdigital said:
WOAH!!! Sheer beauty

As a footnote, I saw the closeup of the Boras, but the other shot shows DTSwiss 1450 Mon Chesserals. Are you riding both wheels? Just curious....
The DTs are an amazing wheel, I have a handbuilt set of DTs & love 'em.

Enjoy all the attention your about to get on the road!!! (from the cyclist as well as people who know nothing about bikes) Congrats!!!

Yes, I have both the Bora's and the DT Swiss Mon Charall's. They are very nice, however I am looking to get another pair of Clinchers - maybe the Shamals. We'll see....

·
Cat 3 in TT, Cat 6 in Rd.
226 Posts
I think I just went through puberty again looking at those bikes. No joke.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts