Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if it belongs here and sorry for my english(french is my 1st language)

It's been a couple of months since I've been looking for a bike online because my LBS have stupid prices for regular bikes (a complete shimano tiagra cx bike goes for minimum 1500$) . There's many companies that was appealing to me at first. But nothing seemed more appealing to me than bikesdirect.com.
Their prices are amazing and the quality of their bikes from what I've read is more than satisfying.

However, bikesdirect have ZERO customer service for people outside of USA. I am from Canada. I've sent them a dozen of emails and it took them weeks before getting back one answer. ON top of that they don't accept paypal from Canada(WTH? even myself I accept paypal payments around the world for online businesses)

So lucky enough I found rscycle.com and I was in AWE(spelling...). They have representatives online to help you with your orders. They take payments from outside Canada and they provide all the tracking numbers prior to my shipment...
I paid 400$ more for a bike,but it's 400$ for a brand name, for quality service and for a CLEAN web site :D. ON top of that they ship USPS! so no brokerage fees like UPS
:thumbsup:

So for people from canada, www.rscylce.com is no hassle :)

·
Bacon!
9,193 Posts
It's http://www.rscycle.com/.

People are probably going to say your schilling, but I think this post is on the up and up. I"ve ordered accessories from them with no issues whatsoever. They seem like a good company all in all.

·
duh...
9,749 Posts
Ridgetop said:
It's http://www.rscycle.com/.

People are probably going to say your schilling, but I think this post is on the up and up. I"ve ordered accessories from them with no issues whatsoever. They seem like a good company all in all.

he's a bd basher!

·
Resident Curmudgeon
13,390 Posts
Glad you found a site & a bike that suits your needs.

BTW, your English is excellent. Unfortunately, my French is not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.