·
I like waterboarding...
1,164 Posts
Forget the dogs. Best part of the article "He pepper sprayed the owner... "
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hmmm.... not sure I see the reason to spray the dogs.... even my cycle is faster than any dogs I have vexed along the way.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Cadent said:
Hmmm.... not sure I see the reason to spray the dogs.... even my cycle is faster than any dogs I have vexed along the way.
Cavendish? Is that you? So, you can out-sprint a 98-pound boxer? Uphill? Man... I'd pay to see that. ;)

·
Registered
352 Posts
OldZaskar said:
Cavendish? Is that you? So, you can out-sprint a 98-pound boxer? Uphill? Man... I'd pay to see that. ;)

Word. And further, why run...when you can stand and fight? Pepper sprayed the owner as well...that's excellent.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I don't doubt it. It's not like pepper spray is a normal cycling accessory. He started carrying it for a reason I assume.

·
Infinite pursuit of speed
200 Posts
OldZaskar said:
In my riding group, whenever a dog chases us, we hit the gas. I don't remember what breeds we've had to flee from, but we haven't been caught yet. (knocking on wood)

·
I ride in circles..
4,645 Posts
Wish I could have seen that... Pepper spray tastes good right?

There are a few dogs around here I would love to spray. It's not their fault though.. would much rather spray the owners.

·
Teach me how to Bucky
465 Posts
That story is all kinds of awesome.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts