Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like it a lot - editing is a major plus, image management is much easier, hybrid view works for me.

The only thing I don't like is the "sticky" feature for popular threads, but hey, I can live with that too.

As a software professional, I understand what goes into launching an app like this and the associated migration of users. Doing it for us, for free is beyond commendable. You're doing a great job and I (at a minimum) appreciate it.

·
cyclist
7,904 Posts
Thanks for the positive feedback, terry. I've been feeling kinda down today, listening and trying to answer all the negativity.

-g

·
Roll Out Jeremy
1,785 Posts
I like it too

It's fun to learn new features
what is the criteria for "sticky"?
I'm fumbling around a little but nothing like my first aero bars.

·
cyclist
7,904 Posts
stickies are chosen by the moderators.

no set criteria persay...mainly something that will be of interest to many people.

Fordy said:
It's fun to learn new features
what is the criteria for "sticky"?
I'm fumbling around a little but nothing like my first aero bars.

·
waterproof*
41,610 Posts
I like it a lot - editing is a major plus, image management is much easier, hybrid view works for me.

The only thing I don't like is the "sticky" feature for popular threads, but hey, I can live with that too.

As a software professional, I understand what goes into launching an app like this and the associated migration of users. Doing it for us, for free is beyond commendable. You're doing a great job and I (at a minimum) appreciate it.
I agree.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts