Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey folks just bought mt first road bike.i have been away from the game for a while as i was living in the carib and africa.i came back to toronto and started riding my dads old peugeut and i loved it i thought i would buy my own.........i took this of the web site from the local store i bought it from i payed 1800 including tax and pedals what do you all think ......im happy with the buy but just wondering what you experts think..it was the last one there and is celeste

Introduce yourself to road riding with Italian style and flair on Bianchi's Via Nirone 7 veloce . It boasts a super Bianchi aluminum frame with carbon stays and a carbon fork, which have been expertly engineered for extreme lightness, stiffness and compliance for a wonderful all-round road ride you'll love. Plus, the Via Nirone sports a precision Campy Veloce compact drivetrain for flawless shifting and a fine selection of FSA, Bianchi, San Marco, ITM and Continental components. You get fast-rolling and reliable Ambrosio rims laced to Miche hubs, too, and FSA's beautiful Wing handlebars.
cheers

Features and

1 - 2 of 2 Posts