Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
What'd I do?
1,775 Posts
One of the finer looking converts I've seen. I hope you enjoy riding it as much as I enjoyed seeing it.

·
Registered
727 Posts
i agree, it looks like you did an awesome job. pretty cool to find an older frame in brand new condition too, thats always a plus! love the color theme you got goin too. and the components are solid-phil wood, ultegra crank. can't go wrong with that. have fun with it!

·
i like whiskey
8,405 Posts
What's going on with those chainrings? Do you have two mounted on there? You can run that Ultegra crank with only one chainring if you get some spacers to go with your bolts. It would look nice and sleek with only one up there.

And I have another bone to pick with you. That bike is WAY too nice for a first fixie! A new frame, and high end DuraAce and Phil parts! You are making my fixie look like a dog in comparison :-(

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Ditto on both accounts! Nice bike, but get rid of the unused outer chainring. You could also get track bolts from your lbs for cheap. My fixie pales in comparison.

·
Clear Lake, TX
3,268 Posts
Wow, what a great conversion! No wonder people at the shop were stopping in their tracks. I'd be proud to have a bike set up that well. Nice job!
:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts