Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is perfect.

"do something unusual tomorrow"

I'm going to post it on my monitor as a reminder.

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lottery numbers.

I just finished 2 very large bowls of neapolitan ice cream.

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
you're supposed to add "in bed" at the end of your fortune.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
use the toilet and not your pants?

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Ride without a saddle.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Dave Hickey said:
or wear a cup while riding(check out the post in Beginners....amazing the questions that people ask)
Now THAT would erm, be 'fun.'

//What the heck are you doing over there anyway? Did you create a new user name from a different compooter just to post there?

///Is my average speed good enough?

·
Registered
800 Posts
Creakyknees said:
"do something unusual tomorrow"
How is that a fortune? I really think the quality of fortune cookie fortunes has gone down in recent years. Maybe it is a liability, someone probably sued a fortune cookie manufacturer for having their fortune come true... "you will get hit by car tomorrow"

·
Back from the dead
20,626 Posts
New_World_Man said:
How is that a fortune? I really think the quality of fortune cookie fortunes has gone down in recent years. Maybe it is a liability, someone probably sued a fortune cookie manufacturer for having their fortune come true... "you will get hit by car tomorrow"
I have one I saved and taped onto my monitor at work. It says "You think that is a secret, but it has never been one." What the hell does that mean? Dumbest "fortune" ever.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.