Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an actual AIM conversation between me and my woman. I altered her screen name, so don't bother trying to IM her.

lulabelle: hola mi amor!!
sac0823: hey
sac0823: wuddup
lulabelle: nothing
lulabelle: como estas??
sac0823: ok
lulabelle: i forgot to tell you
lulabelle: this sat
lulabelle: im invited to a novelty party that my co worker is having for other female coworkers
sac0823: novelty party?
sac0823: what does that mean?
lulabelle: yeah sex toys
lulabelle: she is hosting the party but someone comes in and explains and sells sex toys
lulabelle: but she'll have food and drinks and we play games so it should be fun
sac0823: do you guys try them out?
sac0823: like, a lesbian sex toy party?
lulabelle: no
sac0823: sounds good to me
sac0823: this sounds hot
lulabelle: not like that
lulabelle: except she wanted to keep it all girls
sac0823: yeah, obviously

·
Registered
19 Posts
i went to a party like that once, only there were guys there..and only two girls showing the toys...on a stage, with a pole, and the toys definitely weren't for sale (but the girls may have been), and it was like a "lesbian sex toy party"...oh wait, that was a strip club, my bad...sounds like good time for you to arrange a 'novelty' party of your own...
sac0823: i forgto to tell you the boys and me are going to a novelty party this friday
lulabelle: you mean like for sex toys?
sac0823: no we're gonna go drink beer, watch women take their clothes off and then we're gonna stuff small bills (and sometimes coins for the cheap preverts, or canadians) into various crevasses
lulabelle: sounds good to me
lulabelle: that sounds hot

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cmatcan said:
i vote to ban scotty from talking about his girlfriend again until he has posted the picture of her next to her car.
I'll do it, I promise.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Here, this should tide you over:

On second thought, you get the Norris version.

J's, sorry you've missed it.

·
Registered
727 Posts
good job scotty... i am so proud i could cry...but i won't, ill simply congratulate you on a beautfiul girlfriend and go back to my own life...single life....no current girlfriend....now i AM gonna cry! damn you, scotty2hotty

·
Banned
2,834 Posts
I dono, I feel better about things....

·
Registered
593 Posts
Sorry Scotty, couldn't resist. When you got mad photoshopping skillz like mine you just can't help yourself. BTW - I'd Hit.....oops, sorry, I mean she's very attractive. (the real one, not this one)

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dr hoo said:
She rules? Let's apply this test:

How does she feel about you posting pictures of her for the drooling pleasure of a bunch of freaks on the internet?
She doesn't know, naturally.

I hope.

·
gazing from the shadows
27,209 Posts
She rules? Let's apply this test:

How does she feel about you posting pictures of her for the drooling pleasure of a bunch of freaks on the internet?

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
She doesn't know, naturally.

I hope.
Maybe it's time to "bad post" yourself. ;)

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
It was in jest. I saw your
" :rolleyes: ."
Now he tells me!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts