Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
69 Posts
Most excellent! That is a great looking Ksano. Glad to see all the Kuota love going on. These are great frames at a great price, despite some of the ragging on them that is going on. I have a Kebel and the thing is flatout amazing.
Would add a pic, but my dig camera is old and has pretty crappy resolution.

· Registered
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What wheelset are ya riding on?
Thems is old Spinergy SPOX wheelz which have seen several K over the years. Ironically, a few days after this shot was taken, I had a spoke failure (actually, the connection at the rear drive side hub flange). Luckily, I have another identical set so I'm still good to go with the color bling.

Great Pic!!!!

How do you get them so big and within the size limit? On my camera I am always using the best resolution so when I posted the pic it had to made much smaller.
I always resize my digi pics in JPEG format before posting. That way, you can control the dimensions and file size while retaining decent resolution for web viewing.

Most excellent! That is a great looking Ksano. Glad to see all the Kuota love going on. These are great frames at a great price, despite some of the ragging on them that is going on.
I'm lucky enuff to have a large fleet of bikes to choose from and over the years, I've learned to appreciate each one for what they are... my escape from the craptitude that is our modern reality. In that respect, each of them has been well worth the price... and a great ride!

I like the yellow-on-black color scheme. Looks like a fun ride.
One of the initial reasons I was attracted to this frameset was the lack of adornment compared to most contemporary frames along with the "natural" carbon weave. Originally, I was gonna go with black tape and Ksyrium SSC SL wheelz... but when I put the SPOX on... the frame screamed for yellow splatter tape!

Thanks for the comments and compliments guys.

· Registered
120 Posts
Nice bike! Cool shot by the fountains. They don't fire them things up to often, did you just get lucky or do you know when they go off?

I'll keep my eye out for your bike and say hi if I ever run across you. I'm normally on a red & white Casati or a white Co-Motion tandem with a kid stoker. I wear Team I-Pro kit.

· Registered
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll keep my eye out for your bike and say hi if I ever run across you. I'm normally on a red & white Casati or a white Co-Motion tandem with a kid stoker. I wear Team I-Pro kit.
... um, er, ah... didn't I take your pic as you sat on the bench at Towler Rd just outside of Xenia?

I remember seeing the Co Motion tandem and I think I asked U guys what all the co motion was about (I know... weak) and then encourged your stoker to carry your old bod the rest of the way (in so many words). I was prolly on an Airborne MP that day.

The fountains are kinda unreliable these days... but if all goes according to plan (working, low winds, etc) I think they go off at least on the hour (about 5 minutes before and 10 after) during the day. I just happened to be there for these shots.

· Registered
120 Posts
Yep, that was us. We had rode the roads down to the Corwin/Orgonia area and climbed Houston twice and up Middletown once. Then we used the bike path to get home (Beavercreek). Haley was hungry and so we stopped for a snack before pushing on home. Trying to get her in shape for GOBA. We'll be racing the Strawberry Festival TT this Sat. She thinks we can do a 23 mph avg. We'll see, as the best we've done so far is 22.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.