Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She's coming up on 11 years old, and she can walk and talk and speak English.

Her brother, not to brag, is also a progeny.

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, dear, I meant progeny. No need to be all envious. I'm sure your kids have good qualities, too.

·
Zaphod Beeblebrox
2,799 Posts
I saw this thread and I thought I spelt "prodigy" wrong - then I realized it wasn't my thread.

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my BMI is 24.1

saw my company's senior exec team this week, hadn't seen them since January. The CEO takes one look at me and goes "dude, you look like a skeleton!"

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
Creakyknees said:
No, dear, I meant progeny. No need to be all envious. I'm sure your kids have good qualities, too.
I think you meant "prodigy." If she's walking and talking as well as you describe, "prodigy" might as well be her middle name.

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fredke said:
My hat is old, my teeth are gold. I have a bird I like to hold. My shoe is off, my foot is cold, I have a bird I like to hold. My hat is old, my teeth are gold, and now my story is all told.
dude, we have to get drunk, and soon.

·
jaded bitter joy crusher
19,723 Posts
Creakyknees said:
Well my little girl has prosody.

In other breaking news, my road bike is getting a girlfriend, I have some sticky jerseys in my lounge, and I bit the IT police, but I did not bite the deputy. All in all, a satisfying day.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
GirchyGirchy said:
This reminds me of a Calvin & Hobbes cartoon.
i <3 calvin and hobbes

·
Coco Puff
2,119 Posts
Creakyknees said:

Her brother, not to brag, is also a progeny.
hahah,

I hear they just outlawed the word 'tard'

I alway s thought that was funneyyy

Hehheheh

(sorry, I'm about three sheets right now and for some reason that mad eme laugh hysterical, cheers.....RW)

·
jaded bitter joy crusher
19,723 Posts
Creakyknees said:
my BMI is 24.1

saw my company's senior exec team this week, hadn't seen them since January. The CEO takes one look at me and goes "dude, you look like a skeleton!"
My hat is old, my teeth are gold. I have a bird I like to hold. My shoe is off, my foot is cold, I have a bird I like to hold. My hat is old, my teeth are gold, and now my story is all told.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
terry b said:
"Sha gua" works, "ben dan" might be better.
I actually know how to pronounce it. I'm disturbed that I do. You're corrupting me.

Chupalo!!!!!

In other news, "Wo yao ride my bicycle today" or something like that.

·
Big is relative
11,887 Posts
A friend of mine once reasoned that speaking chinese can't be that difficult, millions of little kids do it. I miss those carefree binge drinking days of my early Navy years. The same friend threw up on me the night the Mets won the World Series. I couldn't get that mad, he was a die hard fan from NJ and he was alternating between crying and throwing up. I guess adults can't be a progeny.

·
Non Non Cyclist
5,777 Posts
I'm pretty sure my daughter has some Prodigy on her iPod.
And she can walk and chew gum at the same time.

·
Coco Puff
2,119 Posts
bigbill said:
A friend of mine once reasoned that speaking chinese can't be that difficult, millions of little kids do it. I miss those carefree binge drinking days of my early Navy years. The same friend threw up on me the night the Mets won the World Series. I couldn't get that mad, he was a die hard fan from NJ and he was alternating between crying and throwing up. I guess adults can't be a progeny.
jeebus, what was that twenty-some years ago?

You are old... and I know you're younger than me.. ;-)

BTW, my wife speaks Chinese, how hard could it be?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.