Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought i would share this with you. It is amazing to ride but even more amazing to look at. Here is the build list

Look 586 frame XS
HSC 6 fork
Sram Force shifters
Sram Force F+R derailers
Campag record cranks 172.5
KMC X10SL chain - gold
Dura Ace cassette 12-25
KCNC brakes with dura ace pads
FSA OS-115 120mm -17deg stem
FSA SL-K carbon compact bars 42cm
Specialized Toupe sadel
Look Keo carbon Ti pedals
Look carbon cages with alloy bolts
Deda black bar tape
DT Swiss - RR 1450 mon Chasseral wheels
Schawble stelvio tires

Weight was 6.77kg

Will be swaping out the handlebars with my old deda supernatural soon. don't like the shape of the tops of the fsa, but love the drops.

Upgrades i have already in mind;
KCNC red skewers
Sram red shifters and front derailer
red nokon brake cable housing

i hope you enjoy.

· Registered
39 Posts
Wow! That is soo nice! Great job on the build. :thumbsup:

If you don't mind can you share how you like the fitment of the XS? I ride a small now with a 100mm stem and always wondered how an XS would ride with a 120mm.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks,
Yeah i was on a small Specialized (52cm) before this with a 110mm stem. I was a bit worried about the fit but did some calculations to make sure that it would be right. I fit on this bike perfectly, as i did the specialized. I ride a very agressive possition though and needed the smaller head tube, otherwise i prob would have gone the small with a 110mm stem. I would sugest that unless you wanted a more agressive position or the bike your on is to big then stick with your current size.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.