Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Beautiful bike. Stealth. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Here's one of my new Dogma2.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
That bike is drop dead gorgeous! is it a 57.5? What bar tape? I do think that it is crying out for some 303s or 404s though!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I don't know why the picture posted upside down, but they are spiderman tires

·
Registered
963 Posts
Pure beauty--understated, elegant, provocative.

Put another way--she looks like she's screaming fast standing still!! Congrats!!

·
Excuses are for the weak.
101 Posts
Nice ride, but your K-Edge Garmin mount is on upside down!

·
Registered
189 Posts
How tall are you Louis Voitton?

I just got a Dogma 2 BoB 57.5 and I am 6'1" or 186cm.

I was wondering, how tall are you?

I have a long torso and I am comming from a BMC slr01 size 55cm and I felt cramped with a 130mm stem. I ride a cervelo R3 58 with a 120mm stem and it fits great.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Thank you Louis. It looks like your saddle is all the way back, you have about 30mm of spacers under the stem and the stem is flipped on the positive position. Looks like an upright comfortable set up.

Given how back your saddle is on the rails and the fact that you are 6'3" tells me I bought the right size. Bradley Wiggins is 6'3" and rides a 59 dogma with a 130mm stem.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Spark, sorry but I think you have been missinformed. Wiggo rides a 60cm or a 59.5cm with a 140mm stem.
Tour Pro Bike: Bradley Wiggins’ Pinarello Dogma2

I know people here get a pro fit and all of a sudden want to put a 7 ft tall guy on a 51.5cm bike.
The Dogma is tall but has a short top tube. And a lot of people say they are 6ft tall when the are really 5'10" or less. I ride a Cervelo R3 58cm with a 120 stem and bars that have 115mm reach. And I am 6'2" to 6' depending on how my daughter holds the ruler.

I tried going the route that most riders here go which is "dude" that is huge... And got a 55cm SLR01 because George hincapie rides a 57cm and is 6'3". I could not fit on that bike. I could not get a flat back because of running out of top tube. My torso is super long and so are my arms.

Talking about bike fit here is hard because we are all different and most of us, you have to admit, inflate our height. Football players do it all the time.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Maybe true, a Sky rider on this forum I think reported Wiggins biker size as being 56 also but unless there's an official listing it's hard to know for sure as the size is only visible from the code below the BB.

For reference I'm 185cm and ride a 56, 65.1 with a saddle height of 810mm and a of 120mm and 10mm spacer which works well for me. I appreciate that a larger frame allows a less flexible rider to attain their fit with the use of fewer spaces to shorten the reach and give a more comfortable ridding position.

From what I've learned 'reach' & 'stack' measurements are very useful when choosing you next new bike a long with a professional bike fit for fine tuning.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.