Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked her up yesterday. Loooooooovvvvveee it. So fast and capable. A very planted ride and delightful feel. I am literally over the moon with this machine that I think thats it for me for another few years. So, Dogma 54cm. Dura Ace throughout, Fizik Aliante carbon railed saddle, PRO Stealth all in one 42cm bars with 100mm stem (ex MTB'er) Fizik tape, Look Keo Carbon pedals. 1 x Tax Tao bottle cage. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Well Done

I think you solicited a lot of opinions on the forums and the end result is a great product. Kudos to you for going against the grain by going Dura Ace on a Pinarello and for going with a unique color. It all works well and the full Shimano coordination with the wheels and bar looks great. Glad the actual ride is great, but I know there is a lot of fun and satisfaction in building up a bike that is uniquely yours.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Petrol Finish

To those that do not know the Petrol clear coat is a matt finish and not a gloss finish like the rest of the line.

I had the opportunity to see the whole line of colors during last years Pinarello gran fondo.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Petrol Finish

To those that do not know the Petrol clear coat is a matt finish and not a gloss finish like the rest of the line.

I had the opportunity to see the whole line of colors during last years Pinarello gran fondo.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
foofighter said:
that's interesting did not know that the finish is matte that's a PLUS
Spot on - its stunning. So smooth and lovely.

Have to say, this bike is simply incredible. I love being out on it, it literally destroys my S3 in every way and the interesting thing is that in contradiction to the weight issues that the naysayers harp on about it moves like a rocket and my times are exactly the same as on the S3. The data is there, splits and all. I am 110% happy with my bike and it leaves me smiling like a chesire cat when I have had a ride of which I am knocking out 200 miles a week on average at the moment.

I appreciate all the comments. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
223 Posts
shachah7 said:
why do these morons like t-dog keep going on about the same tiresome topics.

put whatever you feel comfortable with on your bike and the morons can stick to their rigid, idiotic dogmas.

Becuase idiots like shachah7 have NO idea.

Hey shachah7 why dont you buy a Porsche 911 and rip out the engine and put a Toyota engine in it.

Pinarello's deserve Campagnolo and NOTHING else.

The end.

·
Registered
70 Posts
T-Dog said:
Becuase idiots like shachah7 have NO idea.

Hey shachah7 why dont you buy a Porsche 911 and rip out the engine and put a Toyota engine in it.

Pinarello's deserve Campagnolo and NOTHING else.

The end.

haha... this is hilarious. sorry for going off topic but i am tired of reading posts from monkeys like this.

the engine is you, not your groupset. what an utterly moronic analogy. and is that why pinarello themselves show dogmas with shimano in their catalogue? because they dont deserve it?

spend more time riding your bike and you might even look as good riding it as your bike does instead of posting stupidly useless posts.

·
Registered
223 Posts
shachah7 said:
haha... this is hilarious. sorry for going off topic but i am tired of reading posts from monkeys like this.

the engine is you, not your groupset. what an utterly moronic analogy. and is that why pinarello themselves show dogmas with shimano in their catalogue? because they dont deserve it?

spend more time riding your bike and you might even look as good riding it as your bike does instead of posting stupidly useless posts.

Blah, Blah, Blah, get back on your Giant TCR with ShiamNO .

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
T-Dog, put your bike in a bag, get on a plane and I'll rinse you out my back wheel with whatever groupset you want. Get over it man for gods sake. Its a bike is all, but mine at that and I love it.

End. As you say.

·
Registered
266 Posts
diegogarcia said:
T-Dog, put your bike in a bag, get on a plane and I'll rinse you out my back wheel with whatever groupset you want. Get over it man for gods sake. Its a bike is all, but mine at that and I love it.

End. As you say.
:D

diegogarcia, it's beautiful. Because I want to remain in a happy marriage :lol: I stayed away from looking at the dogmas (outside what is posted here) so I never knew of the petrol color - that is a sweet color. It's a "not an in your face" color scheme and I like that. I agree with Foo about your bike - it's hot!

Joe

·
Registered
223 Posts
I dint even get started on the colour. I personally believe its disgusting but thats just MY opinion. I've had a Team Telekom Prince, F413 Team bike, Prince of Spain and I'll soon have my Caisse Esparge coloured Dogma. Each to there own.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Lovely bike, mate. The Shimano running gear and wheels look good too.

If Shimano is good enough for Team Sky on their Dogma's...well....enough said.

The only one fishing on this thread is T-Dog....

Ride it with pride.

Cheers

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.