Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks--this is my first post here. I just wanted to show you my new ride. I bought the frame on eBay--the guy said it was a late 80's Master. Judging from the catalogues, it looks to be an '88 or '89--it has Columbus Gilco tubing, Campy dropouts, and internal threading for the rear brake cable. The frame, paint, and chrome are in excellent shape. I equipped it with Chorus 10-speed and Open Pro wheels. Here are a few photos--not very good ones. I'll take some new ones and post them later.

·
Registered
714 Posts
nice, step back, gotta see the position setup 'n saddle in totality!

waterguy said:
Hey folks--this is my first post here. I just wanted to show you my new ride. I bought the frame on eBay--the guy said it was a late 80's Master. Judging from the catalogues, it looks to be an '88 or '89--it has Columbus Gilco tubing, Campy dropouts, and internal threading for the rear brake cable. The frame, paint, and chrome are in excellent shape. I equipped it with Chorus 10-speed and Open Pro wheels. Here are a few photos--not very good ones. I'll take some new ones and post them later.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.