Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes the ride is very smooth, it climbs well, it really takes the sting out of rough pavement compared to the alloy synapse 6 at least for me. And for those who are not sure of carbond well my budget only allowed me up to this price point. Plus nothing against anyone else I will probably never pay $ 5,000 for a bike and that is just me. If I won millions in the lottery well that is a different story lol!

· Cycling induced anoesis
13,019 Posts
francoaa said:
Yes the ride is very smooth, it climbs well, it really takes the sting out of rough pavement compared to the alloy synapse 6 at least for me. And for those who are not sure of carbond well my budget only allowed me up to this price point. Plus nothing against anyone else I will probably never pay $ 5,000 for a bike and that is just me. If I won millions in the lottery well that is a different story lol!
You don't need to make excuses for your bike. Today's low end CF bikes were manufacturer's flagship models a few short years ago.

Enjoy your new bike! :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.