Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought you might like to see another Seven Axiom SG. 61cm S-T, 60cm TT I think, pretty big but fits me! Rest is Dura Ace, Mavic Elite Wheels (currently bent!). It's very smooth, and very stiff, the 4 degree semi compact slope helps it look less large. About 18lbs, light for the size. Best part- the forks, very comfortable, amazing ride, cornering is in a different class comapred to my prevoius bike, a 60cm Cannondale ( which I also liked a lot). Thanks to Sigma Sports and Mark for the bike, v good service!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, looks smaller in real life than it does in the photos actually. It was a demo frame, so I haven't got the figures yet, next week I think, but I'm told it is a 'standard' SG frame. I'll post them when I have them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Rode this well organised fantastic event at the weekend (Etape du Dales for the Dave Rayner Fund www.etapedudales.co.uk) 175Km in North Yorkshire, 3110M of ascent lot's of 20% inclines, the Seven was great and in very rain the handling was stable. Downhill I was so much safer on a frame that fitted well. Having said that I received comments about the huge headtube, in a group my bars are 6 inches higher than most!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts