Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
I don't know what kind of car it is, but with two small children dragging in snow, sand, dirt, and food, those nice seats in the back would depreciate in value rather fast. Now if I was retired...
Cheers,Wayne

·
NeoRetroGrouch
6,491 Posts
wayneanneli said:
I don't know what kind of car it is, but with two small children dragging in snow, sand, dirt, and food, those nice seats in the back would depreciate in value rather fast. Now if I was retired...
Cheers,Wayne
By the time you are retired, hopefully you will have figured out that you don't need it. - TF

·
Beetpull DeLite
12,750 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
It's the Lincoln MKS. Too bad it's BUTT UGLY. Check out the interior.
Hell naw! I really like it. What's wrong with the interior? It looks peaceful and calming to me. If you want to see BUTT UGLY, check out the Chrysler Imperial. Did you see the purple lighting around the wooden surfboard of a dash? It looks like a horribly bloated Phantom, which itself isn't a beauty queen. Ugh!

Starliner, it's just a concept for now. Hopefully it won't be too watered down when it comes to production. I like it - hints of Lexus in the sides, Acura in the front, BMW 5-series in the foglamp nacelles, and Infiniti in the C-pillar (I know BMW started the "Hoffmeister kink," but this execution is closer to Infiniti's take). The rear isn't too strong though, it's too high and Pontiac G6-like or something. But overall, pleasing and non-offensive.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
GirchyGirchy said:
Hell naw! I really like it. What's wrong with the interior? It looks peaceful and calming to me. If you want to see BUTT UGLY, check out the Chrysler Imperial. Did you see the purple lighting around the wooden surfboard of a dash? It looks like a horribly bloated Phantom, which itself isn't a beauty queen. Ugh!

Starliner, it's just a concept for now. Hopefully it won't be too watered down when it comes to production. I like it - hints of Lexus in the sides, Acura in the front, BMW 5-series in the foglamp nacelles, and Infiniti in the C-pillar (I know BMW started the "Hoffmeister kink," but this execution is closer to Infiniti's take). The rear isn't too strong though, it's too high and Pontiac G6-like or something. But overall, pleasing and non-offensive.
I'd rather have an Audi Nero...

Or a VW GX3...

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
wayneanneli said:
Cheers,Wayne
Yep, you'd be better off with a good old square Volvo. Built like a tank. :)

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
rogger said:
Yep, you'd be better off with a good old square Volvo. Built like a tank. :)
What is the world coming to? You're driving a Volvo and we're driving a Ford wagon. Maybe we drive a Ford because everyone is Sweden is driving Volvo, nothing like sticking out from the crowd a little ;).

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
wayneanneli said:
What is the world coming to? You're driving a Volvo and we're driving a Ford wagon. Maybe we drive a Ford because everyone is Sweden is driving Volvo, nothing like sticking out from the crowd a little ;).
Ah, but has your Ford passed the famous elk slalom test? ;) Oh well, as long as they don't throw defunct IKEA furniture at you for being a philistine... :D

·
Beetpull DeLite
12,750 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
I'd rather have an Audi Nero...

Or a VW GX3...
You'd rather drive a computer drawing? That's weird. It reminds me of the Maybach Excelero.

That VW thing is cool. Kinda like an Ariel Atom that lost a wheel.

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
It's the Lincoln MKS. Too bad it's BUTT UGLY. Check out the interior.

Holy Jeebus, does that thing come with an external sensing device that doesn't let you in unless you're wearing white faux-leather shoes, sansabelt slacks, and a fake members only jacket?

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
mickey-mac said:
Holy Jeebus, does that thing come with an external sensing device that doesn't let you in unless you're wearing white faux-leather shoes, sansabelt slacks, and a fake members only jacket?
I can't help but wonder how KPCW feels about it. Strange. ;)

·
Motorator
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
mickey-mac said:
Better than requiring having to wear a white belt.

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
rogger said:
I can't help but wonder how KPCW feels about it. Strange. ;)
I have a feeling he's sitting at his Commodore 64 trying to figure out how to contact Lincoln about putting in an early order.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts