Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
On the wrong floor again
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only thing left is to switch the crank and rear derailleur...

Tim

·
On the wrong floor again
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's very smooth! The fork is full carbon, and the carbon seatstays take the edge off. The bike responds to every input with ease and went you want to accelerate, it's more than willing.

Tim

·
Registered
46 Posts
Great to hear. I actually have the full Carbon Alpha Q now, so I know what you mean.

Do you feel like the Head tube has put the bars higher than normal? This is my main fit issue. The headtube looks very tall compared to many other frames I've considered, but the sizing is hard to figure.

·
On the wrong floor again
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I realized that once I posted the picture it was on the other side. I'll fix that later. I don't think the headtube puts the bars higher than normal. Sizing is different in that you add 7cm to the size to compensate for the sloping design.

Tim

·
Registered
520 Posts
it's a bit "loud" looking, but hey, if you're going to go loud, go all the way (purple cages) :)

my commuter i just sort of add a bunch of random bits regardless of color and i think it looks cool in it's own way. call it "personality".

·
On the wrong floor again
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That purple cage has been with me since I was 14 and got my first real mountain bike, I just can't part with it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.