Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Parlee fan!
Joined
·
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's my current collection. The Mrs and I currently are maintaining 5 bikes (4 mine and 1 hers). :) Sadly my Wilier would have to go. Anyway, I took pictures of the 5. Hope you like them.

Somec Starlight
Orbea Zona
Wilier Triestina Lavaredo
Guerciotti Twister
Coppi Aluminum

Ride Safely!

Joe
 

·
Parlee fan!
Joined
·
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's all good!

covenant said:
No, I'm talking about the 4 foot drop from saddle to stem....I don't know which would hurt more (for me) my neck or my back!

Ahh... got it. Nah. Doesn't hurt a bit. The fit is actually quite comfortable.

Joe
 

·
RoadBikeReview's Member
Joined
·
5,513 Posts
covenant said:
No, I'm talking about the 4 foot drop from saddle to stem....I don't know which would hurt more (for me) my neck or my back!
5" on mine. if you're stretched out right it doesnt hurt at all. i've taken it on double centuries, imperial units. (I think imperial... Mi, not km)
then again i'm 15.
my butt hurts more than anything else, but that's due to my sickly overpadded saddle
-estone2
 

·
Parlee fan!
Joined
·
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Me too!!

Mr. Versatile said:
Love the paint job on the Somec.

SOMEC paint jobs are amazing. That's the first thing I noticed when I first saw SOMEC bikes at a local bike shop. There's a limited edition paint job for the 2004 Starlight that made the bike look like a Tigershark plane. Shark teeth and all. :)

Joe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Very nice bike collection, you're a lucky guy, and the backdrop is more interesting than the traditional garage door too.
 

·
What the Hell is going on
Joined
·
5,884 Posts
Question?

It looks like you have a different seatpack for each bike. Do each of your seatpacks have tools, spare tubes, etc. for each bike? For example, I have 7 bikes but only one seatpack that I transfer to which ever bike I'm riding that day.

Just curious. . . .
 

·
Parlee fan!
Joined
·
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Optical illusion.

JaeP said:
It looks like you have a different seatpack for each bike. Do each of your seatpacks have tools, spare tubes, etc. for each bike? For example, I have 7 bikes but only one seatpack that I transfer to which ever bike I'm riding that day.

Just curious. . . .

HI JaeP.

Yup. :) Each bike has a pack :), with a multi tool, tube, tire lever, patch kits and a Cliff bar :). I thought I could do with just one, but I, at times forget and ride without one... bad joe.. bad.


Joe
 

·
Parlee fan!
Joined
·
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No garge door here! :)

blandin said:
Very nice bike collection, you're a lucky guy, and the backdrop is more interesting than the traditional garage door too.
I dont have a garage so, no garage door :). thanks for the kind words. I love my bikes and it will be difficult to let go of the Wilier.

Ride safely,

Joe
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top