Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
8,224 Posts
Screw school. Go all out for your cycling ambition. Tell Mum to pizz off. Tell Dad between school, cycling and tossing off you can only do two. School must go.

·
Registered
11,089 Posts
not everyone is cut out to go to school. some take other paths to finding a career.

you're already fairly good at internet trolling and seem to have all the requisite skills to be a highly successful village idiot...

check into getting a certification for one of those...

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
not everyone is cut out to go to school. some take other paths to finding a career.

you're already fairly good at internet trolling and seem to have all the requisite skills to be a highly successful village idiot...

check into getting a certification for one of those...
Outstanding advice!

·
Registered
17 Posts
First off, your teacher doesn't want to expel your for cycling. They want to expel you because your wasting their time, not putting in the work, and not doing what's asked or required. My advice? Do what you want but be prepared for the repercussions. It's time to grow up and be accountable.

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
On reflection I deleted the post

·
Neophyte
2,190 Posts
As these threads get more and more ridiculous, I keep thinking of the Left Shark meme with the quote from Gladiotor for some reason...

·
Frog Whisperer
40,923 Posts
wow , I am just replying to get updates

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
What kind of idiot teacher do you have? You are at University? And they want to meet with your PARENTS? WTF? You have every right to do nothing. They have every right to fail you. You are an adult. I taught grad and undergrad for years, I would NEVER have a conversation with the parents of an adult. NEVER! You wouldn't get a BS note like that from me either. Do whatever you want, and I'll do my job and hold you accountable. You make choices. So do I. I wouldn't chase a student for any reason. I've taught students that were going through chemo, single parents with 2 jobs, athletes days after surgeries, you name it, and no whining or complaining. You want to go to school? Then suck it up and act like it. You want to ride your bike, then go ride and blow off schoolwork. And fail out... But now you are wasting teachers time and your teacher is enough of a moron to participate? They should be ashamed of their following around the puppy waiting with a bag to pick up its sh*t. P.S. Einstein, you ride your bike 14mph. I don't think the pro peloton is looking for folks that ride that kind of pace. It's so slow you may as well be carrying the damn thing. You have every right to be an embarrassment to your family as a cyclist and as a student, so keep at it. But it is a choice. A decision. You are an embarrassment on purpose. And so is your teacher.

·
Non non normal
10,101 Posts
Trolling in the Lounge is like shark fishing with ultralight tackle.

Quit college, go pro, and work your artistic dreams as a backup.

BTW, that was some lame trolling in general. We prefer trolling in the Lounge that deal with lost love, found love, candles for lovers, and leaves in poop. hth

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
Trolling in the Lounge is like shark fishing with ultralight tackle.

Quit college, go pro, and work your artistic dreams as a backup.

BTW, that was some lame trolling in general. We prefer trolling in the Lounge that deal with lost love, found love, candles for lovers, and leaves in poop. hth
You missed the note from the moderator who moved it to the lounge.

They want to expel you because your wasting their time, not putting in the work, and not doing what's asked or required.
And those are the same reasons we want to expel you from the forum. Funny how that works.

This is dumb. I don't know why I'm reading this thread, let alone writing in it.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts