Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, my shirt is pretty cool too.

Anyways, OES is trying to make the largest replied to thread in PO. Little did I know that I currently hold the record for that.

I wasn't aware that he was considering this a challenge till just now, but since he's closing in on the thread count I figured that we should at least give him a run for his money.

You don't even have to click in to PO, my Lounge comrades. Here's a direct link to my thread. I'm thinking LOL cats and De-motivational Posters. Damn the Man and blow OES out of the water! If you get my thread locked you'll be put in the pillory.

http://forums.roadbikereview.com/showthread.php?p=1858430#poststop

joe

·
midnight melon mounter
6,621 Posts
The secret to a massive thread is to ask people to talk about themselves. Or my genitals.

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alex-in-Evanston said:
The secret to a massive thread is to ask people to talk about themselves. Or my genitals.

I think that we should talk about Alex's genitals in that thread.

joe

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My Own Private Idaho said:
I think the biggest thread should be in the lounge. How about making this one the biggest?

The Ultimate Post Killers thread is probably the biggest. That one will be tough to beat.

joe

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Alex-in-Evanston said:
bewbies!

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Creakyknees said:
I think Gutfiddle's thread should be the largest.
It probably was before the mods deleted a ton of the objectionable posts. :rolleyes:

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
It probably was before the mods deleted a ton of the objectionable posts. :rolleyes:
that got me hooked on coming here

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
majura said:
I just replied 3 times.

You owe me at least a can of Dr. Pepper.

After your 10th reply you get a coupon for a free back massage from BJ.

joe

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
JoeDaddio said:
After your 10th reply you get a coupon for a free back massage from BJ.

joe
Yup...here's a top secret picture of me--lookin forward to getting my greasy hands all over you big boy! :)

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
maybe i should head over there so i can break 6k.

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
Yup...here's a top secret picture of me--lookin forward to getting my greasy hands all over you big boy! :)

I think I know her - she used to work at a Wendy's on the interstate in rural Arkansas.

·
n00bsauce
13,507 Posts
I haven't posted in OES's thread and I refuse to post in yours, too. I will not be so easily manipulated you cunning fox! (totally c0d3)

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mel Erickson said:
I haven't posted in OES's thread and I refuse to post in yours, too. I will not be so easily manipulated you cunning fox! (totally c0d3)

But ur so haught!

joe

1 - 20 of 25 Posts