Windrider (Stubborn)
22,029 Posts
The only thing missing........

is the Eddy Head tube badge.........

Great bike.

Len

G

·
Beautiful steel lugs.............................................. ..

works of art in this age of butted tubes. Very nice frame.

Rode a 1988 Schwinn Paramount for 11 years (back in the day when the cheese heads hand built them in Wisconsin). Not high tech, but she also had beautiful lug work. Makes me want to give the folks at Waterford Bikes a call.

Bill

·
Registered
14 Posts
cmg said:
Have you posted a ride report anywhere? Curious if your able to feel the weight or are you planning to counter it with light wheels.
I own a custom paint Leader and it's nothin but a sweet ride. It was my trainer but have recently change to a Kestrel. I honestly can't recall ever noticing the weight to an issue.
Eddy just builds wonderful rides regardless of materials used.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Why are you responding to a 6 year old post? That bike is probably a single speed owned by some wannabe hipster at this point.

Cause he just bought the same bike....is excited....and probably did a search of the forums to see if he could find anything related to it (which is commonly suggested). Whatever the reason, I hadn't seen this thread and think that Merckx is awesome....6 years old or not.

Thanks for the thread dredge! :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.