Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

What do I do with 4 kids, ages 9,8,4 and 2?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Frog Whisperer
40,920 Posts
in WI?....... so where can I find her again?

·
Frog Whisperer
40,920 Posts
picture and location please

·
Registered
738 Posts
I'd say go for a looong ride and then order something out for dinner that you love and the wife and kids don't like. After that, sit back and enjoy the sound of silence...before you indulge yourself in hookers n blow.

....oh wait a minute. She didn't leave with all four kids, she left YOU with all four kids. In that case I say, a stack of videos and frozen pizzas should keep them at bay.

·
Formosan Cyclocross
3,378 Posts
" Ya pickt a fahn tahm ta leeve mee Luseal... fore hungree chil-drin anna crawp inna feeld.." -Kenny Rogers.

Kenny Rogers would support the Hookers and Blow option.. or at least a little phone sex.

·
Opus was just napping
21,656 Posts
Kennel them and go have some fun.

·
Grey Manrod
9,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wooglin said:
None of those choices involve enough sugary junk food. Fruitloops are a good start.
Ice cream will be deployed at approximately at approximately 2000 hours, right before bedtime maneuvers.

·
Just Plain Bitter
8,602 Posts
Duct tape does wonders for keeping the little ones still! It's when they get a little older it is harder to keep them down. It's then you learn to divide and conquer, don't let them join forces or they can take you! Get them out of the house and death march them up some mountain until all they want to do is sleep. Once they pass out you can order up the H&B.

·
It's not TOO Cold!
2,498 Posts
Death march and other assorted exercise. Makes nap time more productive, although 2 in the trailer gets heavy. Make sure to stop at the park to wear out the lil ones.

/ice cream laced with sleeping agents @ 2000 is a must.

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,035 Posts
Have the kids peddle for H & B while you shoot pics for washingtoncrackscapes.com.

·
jaded bitter joy crusher
19,723 Posts
Ask Kenny Rogers for advice...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts