Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My colleague at work pitched up on his new De Rosa Idol in red. Got to say, what a bike. Its the MV Agusta of the cycle world! Just pure eye candy and I understand does the business on the road. I'll get some pictures to post. I didn't ask the price, but it looked bloody expensive! :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
466 Posts
De Rosa has been first class lately, finish is best out there, at least mine is, and there is something special about the geometry and ride, I have an aluminum Macro and prefer it to my Colnago C 50 that cost me 4x. With campy it is truly sweet.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'm waiting on my Macro to be delivered and cannot wait. My wheels just came in today (new old stock 2006 silver Record with some kinlin rims), the pedals and other stuff should be in from PBK by the weekend, and as soon as I can score some pre-QS shifters I should be good to go. This'll be my first de rosa and first campy ownership experiences.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.