Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure a lot of you know exactly what this one is...but, its the first one I've actually seen and priviledged enough to have it in my parts bin!

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
And if im lookig at it correctly, the chian pickup pin is in the wrong location. It should be behind the crank arm.

Still very nice all in all, great example of drillium.

Bill

·
Banned
7,071 Posts
Stronglight something or other.

Guessing its one of their non-standard bcd cranks, otherwise someone would have stripped the drillium and stuck it on something Italian...

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
zmudshark said:
Stronglight 101, 122BCD.

What do I win?
unfortunately, the Prize Selection Committee's quarterly meeting has been postponed to a future date to be determined at the Meeting Scheduling Committee's next meeting. In the meantime, would you take a used tube with a schraeder valve and only a couple of patches?

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
josephr said:
unfortunately, the Prize Selection Committee's quarterly meeting has been postponed to a future date to be determined at the Meeting Scheduling Committee's next meeting. In the meantime, would you take a used tube with a schraeder valve and only a couple of patches?
That, and a brazillion dollars in bearer bonds would do nicely. thanks.

I can hardly wait to play again.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
zmudshark said:
That, and a brazillion dollars in bearer bonds would do nicely. thanks.

I can hardly wait to play again.
I can sense a bit of sarcasm in your post. Maybe we should throw in a vintage campy front wheel skewer?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts