1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Not working for me.

·
Banned
1,317 Posts
The promo code you entered is invalid. Please double-check the code and enter it again. If you continue to experience difficulty, please contact Customer Service at: 1-877-688-8600

nashbar sucks

·
Pack Fodder.
1,871 Posts
Aww mannnnnnnn...

I just bought a new Ridley from Competitive Cyclist with the TDF22 deal, and now I got a Cane Creek Aros Road Wheelset with Vittoria Rubino Pro Tubulars. A set of 50mm carbon tubular wheels (24/28 spoke) and tires for $716.47 (shipped)... I couldn't resist. My wife is going to be pissed.

That code (NBARLUV) worked just fine for me. You try all caps? I just cut-and-pasted it and it worked for me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just ordered some Shimano components. 25% off is very cool. The free shipping code wouldn't work so I called Nashbar and the girl said you can only use one of the codes (either 25% off or free shipping). I tried again online and it would only accept one. 25% off is very cool. Thanks for the tip!!!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Winston Wolf said:
I just checked my order confirmation email from Nashbar. The 25% off code and the free shipping code worked. That's even better! :D

Me Too! Touring frame and fork for $108.00 shipped...

·
Registered
137 Posts
25% off and free shipping worked for me also......yay.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts