Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will never order from them again. It has been over two weeks, and I have gotten 1 email about my order, and that was to confirm it was shipped. No tracking, no updates, nothing. Just a heads up, go somewhere else for your gear unless you dont mind waiting a few weeks.:mad2:

· Registered
834 Posts
This is not their usual, I must say. Hopefully you wrote the order# down. I'd call their customer service number. I bet it fell thru the cracks. I always get a f/u email, with tracking link, and it always arrives on time.

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Dang, I guess I will call them again. Last week I called and they said it was shipped and was on the way, she had no other info though...bummer I need that stuff!

Edit: Just called, looks like it fell through the cracks, they are reshipping it now...=ah well

· back to pedaling
118 Posts
atrack24 said:
Dang, I guess I will call them again. Last week I called and they said it was shipped and was on the way, she had no other info though...bummer I need that stuff!

Edit: Just called, looks like it fell through the cracks, they are reshipping it now...=ah well
I would hope you said, since it is your screw up I want it shipped overnight at your expense!

· Registered
436 Posts
it's not just nashbar, performance is the same way. that's just how they do their business. last few times, i ordered something shipped to the store. sometimes, i'll get an email about shipping, sometimes i dont even have that. i had to email the customer service. their shipping is slow, but you should get your order.

· Adorable Furry Hombre
32,545 Posts
manhattanproj said:
it's not just nashbar, performance is the same way.

That would be because the same folks who own Performance also own Nashbar.

· Rollin' Stones
2,641 Posts
over the past 6 years I have stayed away from Nashbar and Performance. this last month I have placed 2 separate orders with Nashbar. Both arrived within a fair time. I have been happy. I am probably the exception.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.