Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Cobalt Thorium G?
63 Posts
Bruce in Texas said:
I have a pair of Native Ryde glasses. They are excellent. Sturdy with very clear lenses. I have had them about two years, never a problem of any kind and they still look new. I can't speak to the Nano model.
Bruce
I have a pair of Native Hardtops, and my opinion is the sames as Bruce's. Great glasses

Flounder

·
Registered
499 Posts
I have the Native Tare's. I love them. They're the first new sunglasses I've bought since 2000. They fit great and it's very easy to switch out the lenses.

I started out looking for some Smiths, but they didn't fit my head as well as the Natives did. And though the Oakley's fit well, they were way more expensive.

·
Not Banned
49,249 Posts
Nano's are for big ole melons

which I have (as I do the glasses) love them. easy to swap lenses, they don't fog and they fit.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Love them

I have a pair of Hexx (older) and really like them. Nashbar was closing them out and so I got 2 more pairs.

Fits me very well, very light weight, the nose piece is very well designed and does slip when wet.

Cheers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.