Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if NBC Sports, formerly Verses, will cover TDF and other cycling events? I have lost Universal Sports as well so I have no clue where by cycling fix is going to come from. What will I watch in the month of July?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been lurking around for years. I decided to join since I am going to buy a new bike this year. Hopefully I will find a channel. My guess is Universal Sports will be the TDF channel this year.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Don't worry about it - there are plenty of web casts.

And if you stay here in the Lounge, you will be able to take part in the annual AAS (Argument About Spoilers).
I missed the 2011 AAS due to an injury suffered during the Giro AAS. But I feel it was a blessing in disguise as the time off actually prolonged my internet arguing career. It's only January but I feel fresher and stronger than this time last year. I've gone into the wind tunnel to work on my keyboard position and it's really paid off. I'll be bad posting spoilers well into my fifties.

·
your text here
13,192 Posts
i am more worried about the classics and giro. someone will always televise le tour.

also upset i cant find the cross and track from universal.

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,945 Posts
Don't worry about it - there are plenty of web casts.

And if you stay here in the Lounge, you will be able to take part in the annual AAS (Argument About Spoilers).
This.

Sides. I prefer less-than-legal eurosport online to Versus/Universal Sports anyway. HD video is nice, but their talking heads are awful.

·
Boobies!
8,170 Posts
I missed the 2011 AAS due to an injury suffered during the Giro AAS. But I feel it was a blessing in disguise as the time off actually prolonged my internet arguing career. It's only January but I feel fresher and stronger than this time last year. I've gone into the wind tunnel to work on my keyboard position and it's really paid off. I'll be bad posting spoilers well into my fifties.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Rollin' Stones
2,560 Posts
What is the noise Paul Sherwin has been Tweeting about LIVE broadcast of PR this year?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts