Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is "The Lounge" all the way up at the top of the list of RBR Forums? We should be down at the bottom, hiding with the PO people.

I don't know if this has been brought up or not, but it seems like a lot of General people are fiding their way over here. Was that the point of renaming NCD and moving it to the top?

Why would the mods want to expose NCD when it should be hidden like an ugly child?

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
you're going to evoke my STRONG pimp hand.

i'm saving the weak one for Yarbler.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
Tru dat.

I'll bust J's ****** ass in the gums.
Man I love the word ******.

·
gazing from the shadows
27,288 Posts
Yes, I think it was part of the stated point for the new name, to let people know where it was and what it was about and get them to visit.

As for how you feel about it, I suggest acting as you always have, and that should the n00bs away.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Gig 'em said:
Man I love the word ******.
i work with two fellas named after texas cities. one of them goes by "bubba"--it's on his bidness cards, even.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
i work with two fellas named after texas cities. one of them goes by "bubba"--it's on his bidness cards, even.
I can't make fun of nicknames. My family is full of ******* nicknames. I had an uncle who went by Bubba. I have another uncle who goes by Beezy.

And I meet tons of people outside of Texas named after Texas cities - Austin (though I guess if you want to be literal about it the city was named after a person), Dallas, Laredo (though why anyone would wanna name a kid after a sh*thole like Laredo is beyond me), Houston even... I thought Austin was a cool name for a kid 'til I moved to Texas.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.