Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I left work as usual and with just a bit of time took a few shots that I have been working on.

Then it was over to the Tidal Basin to meet Miss M.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was lucky to escape with my life!

There I am standing on the Inlet Bridge and along comes this maniac riding on the sidewalk.....

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well after that close call I was lucky to get a few shots of my assailant for evidence at the trial.

What with the shock of the attack I seemed to be having double vision.

Other than that it sure was a nice night for a ride.

Spring is coming.

I'm ready.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Lmao!

When I saw the title of the thread I thought, "Oh Geez, not MB1." Good one man. Let us know how the trial goes. Look forward to seeing more posts from you.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Shot request.

I'd like to see the same "maniac", but smiling. I'm sure Miss M is a wonderful person but we're always getting her game face... maybe she could pop a wheelie?

Great shots as always, MB1. It's clear how much you enjoy all of the little (and big) details of your local area.

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Thanks for fooling me. I thought the Prez almost ran you down or something. Funny stuff. (So, has you're wife pulled out a large insurance life insurance policy on you lately?:)) Nice cloud reflections also.

G

·
How many ne'er do well scoff laws ride a bike as nice as that?

At least if your gonna' get run down, have the good grace to be run down by a nice bike.

Good man!

·
Big is relative
11,887 Posts
Stick a pump in her wheel next time, that will show her. I am sitting here at work listening to the rain come down outside. We have received about 3" so far today with no letup in sight. I rode to work this morning through some puddles deep enough to dip my sandal as a pedaled. It has rained constantly since, probably won't be better. Good thing that it is not cold. I will keep a lookout for fish on the way home.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
fastfullback said:
I'd like to see the same "maniac", but smiling.
I've seen Miss M smile. I think it was just after someone mentioned we'd take the long route on this ride.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Thanks for the smile reminder.

Now I'm smiling too, which is no small feat given the lack of coffee around here today. I don't doubt that she smiles before, during, and after inflicting high-mileage damage to MB1 and anyone else who tags along. By all evidence an impressive cyclist.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts