Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after installing the latest firmware update to my Garmin Edge 800 turned into a worthless brick that won't record data, won't display all data and generally has stopped working , I have had it with Garmin. I haven't looked for a new computer in years. What are you using, how does it compare to anything else you have used and what do you love and hate about it?

·
Registered
908 Posts
All that's going to work for you is Garmin or the CycleOps Joule. I've always been happy with Garmin. I've had the 305, 800 and now 510. Each one has worked great, and only been replaced because I wanted to upgrade for a new feature.

·
Registered
306 Posts
So after installing the latest firmware update to my Garmin Edge 800 turned into a worthless brick that won't record data, won't display all data and generally has stopped working , I have had it with Garmin. I haven't looked for a new computer in years. What are you using, how does it compare to anything else you have used and what do you love and hate about it?
I am using a Garmin Edge 800. It is awesome compared to the cateye computer I had on the bike. I love the battery life, screen brightness, customized displays, route guidance, compatibility with power tap. The only thing I hate about it is I have had it die on long rides when I have forgotten to recharge it for a week before.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.