Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm riding in Korea, and found that my usual tires don't hold up with all the crap I ride over. Any recommendations? I tried Gatorskins, but they didn't hold up. I'd prefer a 700X25C or 28C. Durability definitely over speed.

· Registered
2,655 Posts
Panaracer Pasela TG

They're available in 25 and 28. I ran them in Shanghai for four years. The only things that got through were a screw and I had a glass cut on the sidewall. I recommend them without reservation. Managed to get 8,000km out of each rear tire. Traction is also not bad considering the damp and incredibly slippery conditions in Shanghai/China due to the amount of construction dust which turns slick with just a little bit of water. Plus, they're readily available in Asia.

pygrant said:
I'm riding in Korea, and found that my usual tires don't hold up with all the crap I ride over. Any recommendations? I tried Gatorskins, but they didn't hold up. I'd prefer a 700X25C or 28C. Durability definitely over speed.

· Cpark
2,106 Posts
pygrant said:
How are drivers in Korea?
What part of Korea will you be riding?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.