Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have gotten an '03 Trek 2200. In shipping the top adjustment bolt and cap got lost for the headset. Is there any where that I can just get this or will I need to buy another headset? If another headset is needed what size? I believe that it is a 1 1/8" but I just want to make sure. BTW it is a Cane Creek brand. Thanks.

·
Registered
690 Posts
reh1966 said:
I have gotten an '03 Trek 2200. In shipping the top adjustment bolt and cap got lost for the headset. Is there any where that I can just get this or will I need to buy another headset? If another headset is needed what size? I believe that it is a 1 1/8" but I just want to make sure. BTW it is a Cane Creek brand. Thanks.
any decent shop should have a top cap and bolt for you. i just picked one up the other day from my shop...i think they gave it to me for free. wouldn't expect to pay more than a few bucks though. any 1 1/8 top cap will work.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
turbomatic73 said:
any decent shop should have a top cap and bolt for you. i just picked one up the other day from my shop...i think they gave it to me for free. wouldn't expect to pay more than a few bucks though. any 1 1/8 top cap will work.
I guess it was too obvious for me to think to call them. They have one and said they would let me have when I come in. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.