Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
690 Posts
reh1966 said:
I have gotten an '03 Trek 2200. In shipping the top adjustment bolt and cap got lost for the headset. Is there any where that I can just get this or will I need to buy another headset? If another headset is needed what size? I believe that it is a 1 1/8" but I just want to make sure. BTW it is a Cane Creek brand. Thanks.
any decent shop should have a top cap and bolt for you. i just picked one up the other day from my shop...i think they gave it to me for free. wouldn't expect to pay more than a few bucks though. any 1 1/8 top cap will work.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.