Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea price deterred me i was hoping to deal with him on the side.. oh well.. ended up getting quoted on a MASTER X light... probably going with a MASTER LIGHT/ SARONNI... anyone with master x lights wanna chime in on how it rides?

· Registered
3,863 Posts
I have an Master X-Light

thedips said:
yea price deterred me i was hoping to deal with him on the side.. oh well.. ended up getting quoted on a MASTER X light... probably going with a MASTER LIGHT/ SARONNI... anyone with master x lights wanna chime in on how it rides?

I bought a Master X-Light in 2002. I bought it over a custom Mondonico. It rides great. For this day and age it weighs a ton, but it does not ride like a heavy bike. I find it to ride better than my carbon bike on descents and rough roads. The important thing for me was fit. I fit perfectly on a 59cm frame. It fits me like a glove. I saw a Saronni frame for sale at my LBS. It was gorgeous. I would buy another one if I had the money.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.