Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, okay... I want a new road bike, I need that for the next week... I can buy a system six barloworld frameset (very clean) 630$ or super six 2010 frameset (only 700 miles) 1530$

do you think almost 1000$ more for super six is worth it??

thanks

·
Superstar
419 Posts
shotojs78 said:
hi, okay... I want a new road bike, I need that for the next week... I can buy a system six barloworld frameset (very clean) 630$ or super six 2010 frameset (only 700 miles) 1530$

do you think almost 1000$ more for super six is worth it??

thanks
Depends what more important, better comfort or possibly better acceleration? If it were me Id get the System, I think they accelerate a little better. The Super is lighter and does offer a much smoother ride. You cant go wrong with either one.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Looks like you have a full quiver of aluminum bikes. I would go for the SS6 based on my limited experience with that frameset (the 08 version). It is a devine ride.

·
Superstar
419 Posts
Didnt anwser the question earlier, Id say yes for 1000 is worth it. The 10 Super is an all round awesome bike. Far superior to the previous versions, and you could arugeably say its superior to the System. I love my 10 Super, esp cause its matte black.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Get the system and use that money for a Campy grouppo.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
finally I bought a 2010 super six HM liquigas....

·
Superstar
419 Posts
shotojs78 said:
finally I bought a 2010 super six HM liquigas....
Nice, I love the color scheme of of the team bike. Gaurentee youll love it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts