Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
myminimeaidan
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All. just purchase an old Bianchi but i dont know how much is worth and specialy the model year it was build, it is in white color and the serial no. is H0L2570.
I will greatlly apreciate your help with this, i will enclose pic ofthe bike for a better find. Thanks once again.

View attachment 210728

View attachment 210729

View attachment 210730

View attachment 210731

View attachment 210732

View attachment 210733

View attachment 210734

View attachment 210735

View attachment 210736

View attachment 210737

View attachment 210738

·
Baltic Scum
1,826 Posts
CdaleNut said:
better and bigger pics would be nice
...or at least one of the whole bike? And yes, it's time to put down the iPhone, OP.

·
Bike Dude
986 Posts
Hard to tell from the pics but judging from the top tube cable routing and the neon graphics I'd say you have a Bianchi Volpe from the mid to late eighties. This was kind of a poor man's 'cross bike but really it was a touring style bike. The ride was pretty decent. I used mine for a daily commuter and all round fun bike. My paint was identical to yours but I later powder coated the frame a sparkly silver and the fork a nice blue, sort of a copy of the Brent Steelman bikes. Do your front dropouts say Campagnolo on them by any chance? You have a decent bike on your hands. Please post better pics when you can.

·
myminimeaidan
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
New pics.

Sorry I know i had my phone handy that time, but here are a better pis of the bike, what model it is and year approximate, I paid 100 bucks for it and wondered if it is worth that or more? any help will be appreciated.

·
Bike Dude
986 Posts
Well, guess it's not a Volpe. Never saw a "Backstreet" before but the paint and graphics are identical to the Volpe I owned. Looks to be in pretty good shape. You got a bargain.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts