Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Arrogant roadie.....
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Rush Limburger started the tradition of always using an insulting moniker for democrats and liberals, I'd like to propose a few nasty names for right-wingers. Here goes:

Republic-hens: For those who always reapeat the same lame comments, day after day, like a bunch of nattering hens.

Repugnicans: For those whose political ideas are so far from the mainstream as to be repugnant to most sensible people.

Con-swerve-atives: Those conservatives who one minute support shrinking of federal power, and the next minute demand all kinds of federal intervention, even to adding useless ammendments.

I'd like to hear anybody elses's ideas. Let's get nasty, too!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Ok I'll play:

How about:

Demo Rat- Those liberal minded people who smile and promise the world (usually to those who don't work) and expect you and me to pay for it.

Lie Berals - Those concerned persons who say they want to help the poor, but try building a homless shelter in their neighborhood.

Pho-choice- Pro choice unless your choice disagrees with them....ie owning a gun

Takesavillage - Govenment Parent

·
Arrogant roadie.....
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, braindead!

I guess you completely missed the premise of my post. I'm looking rude/nasty comments about right-wingers. Did you even read my post completely? Were you intoxicated when you did so?
You are not only stupid, but utterly predictable. So there.

·
Banned
61 Posts
Where's the tolerance? As a raging and biased right-winger, my conservative feelings are hurt. you big mean insensitive hate speech loving liberal.

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,421 Posts
What's wrong with the classics....... ? ? ?

Cold Hearted Rat-*******s.

Closet Nazis

Amendment Junkies.

·
Banned
61 Posts
Don't forget homophobic sexually repressed a$$holes. I love being called that one.

·
Banned
14,685 Posts
Well there's always ...

DUMOCRATs, which is pretty self-explanitory :D

I also like Duplisicrats. Also self-explanitory :D

Ever wonder why the mascot for the Democratic party is a jackass? I don't :D

·
Banned
301 Posts
LOL! Good stuff!!!!

Dave_Stohler said:
I guess you completely missed the premise of my post. I'm looking rude/nasty comments about right-wingers. Did you even read my post completely? Were you intoxicated when you did so?
You are not only stupid, but utterly predictable. So there.
LOL! LOL! LOL! "Hey genius ..." LOL LOL LOL!

·
Banned
301 Posts
Hey genius ...

See Dave S's post below ...

LOL! LOL! LOL!

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,421 Posts
I thought that the Nazi reference covered that.

I forgot Chicken Hawks.

·
With the Radio On...
965 Posts
Ever been kicked by a mule?

The party symbols are actually an interesting history. You should research it. Here's part of it
"...the cartoonist choose the elephant because it was intelligent and easily controlled..."

"The RNC is changing their emblem from an elephant to a condom since it more clearly represents the party's stance :
It stands up to inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks and gives a sense of security while screwing others ..."

As for ad-hominems, doesn't 'Republican' (modern neo-con usage) alone say it all?
Republicons (mild and truest),
Repuliscum (med-I'd go w'that as the best Limbaugh correlative: abrasive and lame)
Republicnts (super-bowl half time friendly)

Personally I don't use them. Saying things like Hitlry and Dumo makes you look like one.

·
Registered
9,079 Posts
and they laugh in your face

Dave_Stohler said:
Since Rush Limburger started the tradition of always using an insulting moniker for democrats and liberals, I'd like to propose a few nasty names for right-wingers. Here goes:

Republic-hens: For those who always reapeat the same lame comments, day after day, like a bunch of nattering hens.

Repugnicans: For those whose political ideas are so far from the mainstream as to be repugnant to most sensible people.

Con-swerve-atives: Those conservatives who one minute support shrinking of federal power, and the next minute demand all kinds of federal intervention, even to adding useless ammendments.

I'd like to hear anybody elses's ideas. Let's get nasty, too!
What you may not realize is that right-wingers, Republicans, Conservatives, etc., don't care. You can call all the names you want. It gives then a chuckle.

·
Banned
14,685 Posts
Yeah, but it's fun

This is much more intelligent and classy :D

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
True. Not caring what other people think, refusing to recognize the legitimacy of other points of view and the conviction that their God has favored them with the knowledge of what is best for everyone is what these people are all about.

·
With the Radio On...
965 Posts
Well intelligence and class are your strong suits

But you know, when in Rome...

·
Registered
329 Posts
Dave_Stohler

Yes I read your post completely. Sorry I don't drink and I leave the dope smoking to your left wing wacko's. (No really its for medical purposes only) :) So I wasn't intoxicated.

As far as being stupid, well I'd love to blame it on the public school system but I can't for two reasons. (1) I didn't go to public school only private (2) Passing the blame and not accepting personal responsibility is what the "left" likes to do.

You say that I am predictable, well as a true leftist you prooved my point, never debate an issue when name calling is easier.

PS
If you don't like what other people post, don't open a forum :mad:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Can I get a good hearted liberal to explain the "Fascists" comments. By my understanding fascisim is basically: The foundation of Fascism is the conception of the State, its character, its duty, and its aim. Last I checked the "State" is the government, most Republicans are for smaller government.

As for the above comment that "knowledge of what is best for everyone is what these people are all about"......please.........both sides of the party line are guilty of this. :confused:

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
The explanation lies in the disparity between what Republicans say that they want (small, hands-off government) and what they create every time the get a chance (large, authoritarian government).

You missed the first part of my quote: "<b>the conviction that their God has favored them</b> with the knowledge of what is best for everyone." And there is a difference between policies that include all lifestyles and policies that include all in a single lifestyle.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts