Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and these were included with the tires (from 11speed.com). I think one is a spoke wrench, the round thing, it has A, B and C printed on the plastic... so i think thats a spoke wrench. Also included, wrapped in a sealed bag, in the box that came with the wheelset, is a solid round magnet (silver), a small screw (that doesn't have a gove in the top so that it can be screwed in), and a 1" long grey piece of metal... thought at first they were a magnet kit for the spoke, but i don't see how it'd be attached....

any help would be great, i can try to answer questions, and sorry if the descriptions were confusing...

thanks.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Campagnolo Zonda instruction manual

bikerboy337 said:
and these were included with the tires (from 11speed.com). I think one is a spoke wrench, the round thing, it has A, B and C printed on the plastic... so i think thats a spoke wrench. Also included, wrapped in a sealed bag, in the box that came with the wheelset, is a solid round magnet (silver), a small screw (that doesn't have a gove in the top so that it can be screwed in), and a 1" long grey piece of metal... thought at first they were a magnet kit for the spoke, but i don't see how it'd be attached....
Also included with the wheels should have been the Zonda product instructions. If not, then use the link to download it from the Campagnolo web site. All is explained there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.