Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, back in January was out on my 2011 Pinarello Paris with Chorus Groupset and the rear derailleur snapped at the pivot points. I've been trying to get a 11 speed Chorus or preferably a Record rear derailleur to replace it, with not much luck. I know that it has to be a 2011-2014 model and that either Chorus, Record or Super Record should work, and that I should look for a medium or large cage so I can extend the gearing if need be.

I have searched high and low for the correct part numbers to no avail, and am having a difficult time separating the 2011-2014 models from the next generation. Most of the used ones I can find just say 11 speed, but I don't think that means it's automatically compatible. Does anyone know exactly what I should be looking for?

Any help is appreciated!

Dave

·
Registered
480 Posts
I believe the RD that you are looking for is RD-11CH1SP and only short cage is available for Chorus, Record, and SR for this particular generation.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe the RD that you are looking for is RD-11CH1SP and only short cage is available for Chorus, Record, and SR for this particular generation.
Thanks for the info! At least I now know the part number to search for.

Dave

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nova, I'm assuming the Record and Super Record for that gen would also work?:

RD-11RE1SP & RD-11SR1SP

Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts