Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when it's more than half over and everyones thinking about getting it over with and are just kind of zoning out following the person in front of them is when i need some good jokes, preferably bike related but not soley........anyone.......anyone.......Bueller....

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All the net jokes s*&k...

thats why I need some new ones that are quick and witty.... something to do with boogers or carbon fibre and steel or some other mundane riding material that can be turned in to something funny.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Two whales happen upon a transport ship carrying whalers and for revenge, they
decide to submerge, and when under the boat expel air, sinking the trasport and
strewing men into the sea. The one whale says, lets go back and eat them up!
Other whale responds, I agreed to the blow job, but no way am I swallowing any
seamen!

·
Registered
11,555 Posts
Two guys out riding fast, taking turns pulling. Lead guy sees a funeral procession, slams on the brakes, gets off his bike, takes off his helmet. Guy behind him almost crashes, says:
"WTF, you never stop for anything when we're out riding!"
"Well," says the lead guy." Least thing I could do. After all, we were married for 35 years."

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hans and Rolf live with their mother in the Bavarian woods. One day they decide to take a walk in the forest. When they return, their mother is nowhere to be found. After searching the house thoroughly, Rolf turns to his brother and says: "Look Hans, no Ma"

(I'm very, very sorry)

·
Registered
714 Posts
wim said:
Two guys out riding fast, taking turns pulling. Lead guy sees a funeral procession, slams on the brakes, gets off his bike, takes off his helmet. Guy behind him almost crashes, says:
"WTF, you never stop for anything when we're out riding!"
"Well," says the lead guy." Least thing I could do. After all, we were married for 35 years."

Best. Joke. Ever.

+10000000

·
Lemur-ing
19,208 Posts
One time at band camp these group of cyclists were riding and got bored.

Then this one guy cracks a joke and it was so funny they laughed out so hard that they crashed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.