Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in need of some local Philly knowledge for tomorrow...Planning on watching the race from the Lemon Hill area. Coming into the area on 76. Are there any places around Girard Ave to park a car (shopping mall/large parking lots/etc?). Hoping to find a place to park and walk on Girard over to the Lemon Hill area. Any thoughts or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
10,106 Posts
pitcrew said:
I'm in need of some local Philly knowledge for tomorrow...Planning on watching the race from the Lemon Hill area. Coming into the area on 76. Are there any places around Girard Ave to park a car (shopping mall/large parking lots/etc?). Hoping to find a place to park and walk on Girard over to the Lemon Hill area. Any thoughts or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
I don't know the Lemon Hill/Girard area. However, in past years when I have gone to the race, I have parked on the street in Center City or the area just north of Logan Circle and walked to the start/finish line. I always have had my bike with me, so distances may be greater than they seemed to me. But, I don't think that Lemon Hill is too far from the start/finish.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.